Sensor Sound Module for Plush Toy (TS-008)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000, 000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Customary Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: (TS-008)
- Size: Customize or Our Standard Size Available
- Usage: Position Sensor
- Material: ABS
- Specification: CE&RoHS
- Application: Toy
- Output: Switching Sensor
- Theory: Light Sensor/Movement Sensor
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
Product Name: Sensor Sound Module
- Pre-recorded duration time: 3s to 340s are available.
- Battery: AAA x 3PCS Battery can be changed
- Switch: ON/OFF
-Certificates: CE, RoHS, CCC
- It's suitable for plush toys or other products
- There are two kinds of sensor activation to play sound, following are the instructions:
1) Light Sensor: There has a light sensor in the module. This is suitable to put into a completely dark box. When you open the box and light get into the box, it will play sound.
2) Movement Sensor: There has a movement sensor in the module. This is suitable for any place. When somebody walk from the front of the module, it will play sound.
-Clear and vivid voice quality.
- All memories will not lose even if when power if off.
- Any customized design and sound are welcome.
- Package: One piece in an OPP bag.
We are a professional Manufacturer of sound & voice recording gift series, including:
1. Sound modules: Assorted types of voice, melody, flashing and recordable modules.
2. Musical or recording pen, Annuniciator, bottle opener, casket, picture frame, etc.
3. Musical, voice, flashing, or recordable cards and sponge card.
4. Paper bags, greeting cards and ornaments of fiber optics.
With years of efforts, inhering it our company concept of "Quality First, Customer Orientation",
We have won great affirmation from customer in quality, performance, price, service, etc.
And with our own quality assuring system and advanced management philosophy,
We can thus well meet customer's need in every aspect.
We have been being a member of ICTI since June